- AP100 Campaign presents
- Careers Talks
- Donor Reception and Biennial Dinner
- Former Staff Lunch
- FWW Exhibition 2014-2018
- KES in the City
- London Dinner
- New Street Remembered
- OEA Extraordinary and AGM
- Oxford and Cambridge Lecture
- Social and Miscellaneous
- Sport, Drama, Music and Art Events
- Tolkien Lecture Series
- Year Group Reunions
- Senior Production Drinks Reception
- Back to School Day 2019
- OEA AGM 2019
- Reunion for OEs who started at KES in 1969
- 2019 Festive Drinks
- Diamond & Golden Anniversary Reunion 2020
- Science-based Careers Event 2020
OEA AGM 2019
All Old Edwardians are invited to the 2019 OEA AGM which will take place in the Ruddock Performing Arts Centre on Tuesday 18th June 2019 at 2pm.
Prior to the AGM there will be a buffet lunch in the foyer of the Performing Arts Centre Foyer from 1pm. If you would like to attend the AGM there is no need to book. Parking on the day will be available on the parade ground accessed by via the Park Vale entrance, and not on the main drive.
If you cannot make the AGM, please feel free to download and return the proxy form instead - this can be found at the bottom of this page.
Further information can also be found in the following documents including the formal notice, the chairman's report and the OEA accounts.
Date: 18th June 2019
Time: 1pm Buffet Lunch 2pm AGM
Place: Ruddock Performing Arts Centre