- Careers Talks
- Donor Reception and Biennial Dinner
- Former Staff Lunch
- London Dinner
- OEA Extraordinary and AGM
- Oxford and Cambridge Lecture
- Social and Miscellaneous
- Sport, Drama, Music and Art Events
- Bruce Hurn Art Event 2010
- Old Eds Hockey Dinner 2011
- 2012 Olympics - talk by Nick Hockley (OE)
- Drama weekend 2012
- A summer evening of jazz 2013
- V&A Drinks 2013
- Senior Production: West Side Story 2013
- Senior Production: The Winter's Tale 2014
- Senior Production: Cabaret 2015
- Senior Production: Wuthering Heights 2016
- Senior Production: Much Ado about Nothing 2017
- Sports Dinner 2013
- Sports Dinner 2015
- Opening of Southall Hockey Pavilion
- Jazz Afternoon 2015
- Summer Concert at Symphony Hall 2016
- Senior Production 2020
- Tolkien Lecture
- Year Group Reunions
- Fifth Form Careers Day
2012 Olympics - talk by Nick Hockley (OE)
'The Significance of Sponsorship in Delivering the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games'
Nick Hockley (OE 1993)
Nick Hockley (1993), Head of Commercial Negotiations for the 2012 Olympic Games, delivered a talk on the significance of sponsorship of the Games on Thursday, 27 September 2012.
The talk covered topics including:
- Importance of corporate sponsors in funding mega sporting events
- Why the mega sporting events require the operational support of corporate sponsors
- How effective is the London 2012 as a showcase for UK plc?
- What are the benefits to the sponsoring companies?
- Can sponsorship of mega sporting events provide lessons for other types of business collaboration across other sectors?